Monday, October 24, 2011

Games for Sale!!

Since Ebay's Being a Dick, This is the only way I could figure of selling the games I want to, And label them and show the condition of each one without being nickle and dimed to death. Yes, Ebay actually charges for multiple pictures, certain item specifics, and listing certain types of prices. So, Below, will be all the games I'm listing, With their Recommended sale Price, if you are interested.

I've been asked already "Why are you selling these?" Right now, It's going towards a MAGFest fund.

Final Note: ALL PRICES NEGOTIABLE.
Send Purchase requests to Sean.Fausz@gmail.com
or message me on Twitter: @Hopewithinchaos
And All Prices listed INCLUDE SHIPPING. (I Prefer to ship only to the US)



Compaq CQ60-220 Laptop (FOR SPECS CLICK HERE)
Well taken Care of.

Price: $200



GE A1235 Digital Camera (New. Box opened but Camera was Never used)
Color: Black
12.2 Megapixel
3X Optical Zoom
2.5" LCD Display
Used SD Cards for storage

Price: $70


And I've Also got One Game Soundtrack to sell as well

1) Chrono Cross Original Soundtrack


Price: $30


And Now for the games!

King of Fighters Maximum Impact Collector's Edition

Used: Box set box is in rough shape, But the Game and Bonus disc cases are completely fine and still shrink wrapped.
Price: $30


.Hack//QUARANTINE (Part 4) PAL VERSION

Used: Played, comes with Manual, Anime DVD and game.
Note: PAL Version, for use in the US, Must be played on a Modded PS2.
Price: $40


Final Fantasy XII Collectors Edition

I Have Multiple Copies of this Game, So I can let one of them Go
Used: Taken out to play test, All content included
Price: $35



Final Fantasy 8 Greatest hits

Used: Play tested
Price: $30



Shin megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2

Used: Playtested. Comes with everything! Including the plushie.
Price: $55

1 comment:

  1. Is there a deadline? I want that Parasite Eve but am broke until next month.

    ReplyDelete